Welcome parents, players, and fans!
My name is Evan Bryant and Head Coach for Strength & Performance Training. As part of Strength and Performance Training, we have partnered with Critical Reload. This program allows your son to get adequate nutrients in the critical window of recovery (within 30 minutes of post-workout).
What is Critical Reload?
Critical Reload is a great tasting, collegiate-compliant, performance & recovery shake based on the latest sports-nutrition research that demonstrates specific pairing of carbohydrates & proteins to enhance muscle recovery and restores energy better than consuming each nutrient individually.
For more information detailed information about Critical Reload please see below:
- Critical Reload Website
- Critical Reload Brochure (PDF)
- Critical Reload Performance – Benefits (DOCX)
- Critical Reload – Safety & Compliancy (PDF)
- Critical Reload Money Comparison Per Semester (xlsx)
For additional questions about the program, please contact Coach Evan Bryant
New Student/Athlete Sigh Ups
IF YOU ARE A NEW STUDENT/ATHLETE SIGNING UP FOR THE PROGRAM FOR THE FIRST TIME, THEN PLEASE FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM BELOW!
- Summer Critical Reload – $48 ($8/week X 6 weeks)
The other two options are for during the 2017/2018 school year.
- 9-Weeks Critical Reload – $90 ($10/week X 9 weeks)
- Semester Critical Reload – $180 ($10/week X 18 weeks)
How to Pay
- CHECK OR CASH – Make the checks out to WHITEWATER HIGH SCHOOL. In the memo line on your check put it for Critical Reload, so we will know which account it goes into. You can contact Lane Montgomery at email@example.com or 678-489-3042.
- PAYPAL – Using the online form below