Critical Reload Program
About the Program
Welcome parents, players, and fans! I am Coach Bryant and this is the Whitewater High School Strength and Performance page. This is a page specifically set-up for highlights of what is going on in our weight room.
Our 2018 Mattress Sale Fundraiser will be held on Saturday, May 19, 2018 from 10am – 5pm at Whitewater High School. Click here to learn more about the fundraiser.
This page is also a place for you to come and sign up and pay conveniently for your son’s participation in the Critical Reload program. This program allows your son to get adequate nutrients in the critical window of recovery (within 30 minutes of post workout). Many schools throughout the state and country have partnered with Critical Reload to see huge successes. There are PDFs at the bottom of the page explaining in further detail the program and product. If you would like to hear more from the founder and the success stories of other schools in our back yard then feel free to visit this site:
IF YOU ARE A NEW STUDENT/ATHLETE SIGNING UP FOR THE PROGRAM FOR THE FIRST TIME, THEN PLEASE FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM BELOW!
If you have any further questions feel free to contact me.
- Summer Critical Reload – $48 ($8/week X 6 weeks)
The other two options are for during the 2017/2018 school year.
- 9-Weeks Critical Reload – $90 ($10/week X 9 weeks)
- Semester Critical Reload – $180 ($10/week X 18 weeks)
How to Pay
- CHECK OR CASH to the office. Mary Giles is our financial person here at the school and will handle check or cash. Make the checks out to WHITEWATER HIGH SCHOOL. In the memo line on your check put for Critical Reload so Mrs. Giles will know which account it goes into.
- PAYPAL – Using the online form below
Detailed Program Information
- Critical Reload Brochure (PDF)
- Critical Reload Performance – Benefits (DOCX)
- Critical Reload – Safety & Compliancy (PDF)
- Critical Reload Money Comparison Per Semester (xlsx)
For more information about the program, please contact Coach Evan Bryant